An AssurityBalance Critical Illness Insurance policy pays a lump-sum benefit upon the first confirmed diagnosis of a covered illness or medical procedure of a newborn or its mother. The cash benefit is paid directly to you – to use any way you choose!
Valuable coverage at no extra charge
AssurityBalance Simplified Critical Illness Insurance Policy* provides valuable coverage for every newborn whose cord blood is banked with AssureImmune, and for its mother**:
- Covers 12 illnesses/procedures for a newborn and its mother.
- Has a short application and no required medical exams.
- Pays a lump-sum benefit upon the first confirmed diagnosis of a covered illness or medical procedure of a newborn or its mother.
Click here for information, limitations and exclusions»
- Coverage starts immediately (reduced cancer benefit, first 90 days).
- The cash benefit is paid directly to you – to use any way you choose.
- Renewability: guaranteed to age 75.
If you collect the benefit for an illness or procedure in one category and then are diagnosed with a condition in another category, the policy will pay the full benefit to you again.
No receipts need to be presented. It’s a check made out to you. Receiving the benefit does not change payments from any other insurance plan you may have – whether it’s health, disability income or worker’s compensation. The money is yours to ease the financial stress that a critical illness creates.
For more information about this exclusive policy click here or contact an AssurityLife representative:
Assurity Life Insurance Company’s origins are rooted in a 120-year legacy of providing long-term security to policyholders that has earned generations of customers’ confidence and trust.
Assurity Life serves customers across the nation, offering disability income, critical illness, accident and life insurance, annuities and specialty insurance plans through our representatives and worksite distribution.
With assets exceeding $2 billion, Assurity Life has built a reputation for “best in class” service and sound, conservative business practices with a disciplined approach to financial management. Headquartered in Lincoln, Neb., Assurity Life has earned a high rating from A.M. Best Company, one of the insurance industry’s leading independent analysts. For more information about this rating, please visit www.ambest.com or www.assurity.com.
Assurity Life is proud of our history of integrity, financial accountability and helping people through difficult times.
Visit Assurity’s Website: http://www.assurity.com/
* Policy form Nos. I H0810 or CI-005, I H0820 or CI-007. Policy and rider availability, rates and features may vary by state. Policies are underwritten by and all guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Assurity Life Insurance Company, Lincoln, Neb. THIS IS A LIMITED BENEFIT POLICY. It is not a comprehensive major medical plan or Medicare supplement policy and may not be appropriate for Medicaid recipients. For costs and complete details of coverage, including limitations and exclusions, please contact your agent, Assurity Life Insurance Company or ask to review the policy for more information.
** AssureImmune will pay the premiums on this policy for three years, after that, the policy owner must assume premium payments to continue coverage. Click here for information, imitations and exclusions»